One of my favorite things to choose come end of the year (along with all the titles I want for Christmas!) is which planner to buy for the next twelve months! I like to make my decision based on what kind of inspiration I want present for the next chapter of my life! So for all us who spend hours going over the planners at Fully Booked, here are a few of them that you can consider for 2013.
What kind of year do you want to have? 🙂
1. For the bookworm buddy who loves to be surrounded by all things bookish, this Antique Books journal (P628) will make a great planner for the year to come! With book art in between planning pages, any antiquarian fan would be entertained and fascinated by it!
2. For busy bees, it’s always good to be able to see the entire week’s schedule at a glance. Moleskine has a variety of weekly schedule formats, this one pictured above being the best for those who have meetings all day, as it provides time stamps, too. Available at P1199 (though other formats and sizes are priced differently).
3. For the style savvy: TeNeues planners have always been the best for creative types, with every visual inspiration from classic art to modern art to inspire users the whole year through. Here, we highlight two of their planners: Spiral bound Street Art 2013 for P628, and Vogue 2013 Magnetic Planner for P448.
4. For those determined to have the best year ever: There’s nothing more empowering than the clean slate of a new year. Many people take advantage of the fresh start, making resolutions and bucket lists for what they have to accomplish before 2013 ends. Here are a few planners that help you with those empowering ideas! They give you space to organize your thoughts and goals, and help you in focusing for the next year! (From L to R: Balance Life Journal at P395; This Journal Will Actually Change Your Life 2013 at P775; Slate 2013 Planner at P549.)
5. For the free and fun-loving spirit: Who says planners and goals for 2013 have to be serious? We have a few fun planners you can play around with, too! (From L to R: Dilbert 2013 Journal at P588; Write Every Day by Galison at P588; Filed Doodle Planner at P545.)
Are you getting any of these for the next year? Have you bought your planner already? 🙂 Which one do you like best?