Fully Booked is excited to participate in Ayala Museum’s Inspire Every Day event! This July 19, 2014, different “inspire stations” from Ayala Museum’s partners will be scattered throughout the galleries. Performances from local musical acts Up Dharma Down and Yolanda Moon and the Manila Symphony Orchestra will also commence throughout the day.
For our booth, we will focus on how books inspire us: through their words, their art, their storytelling. Take a look at some recommendations from our staff and join our storytelling sessions at 11:00 am and 2:00 pm! 🙂
Be a part of our Inspire Station and win VIP passes to the event! We want to know about the books that inspire you and to share this with other readers. Here’s how:
To qualify for the VIP passes contest:
1. Email lucyscontests (at) fullybookedonline (dot) com with your full name, age, contact number and the link to your post.
2. Deadline for posts to be included in the VIP passes contest is Wednesday, July 16, 2014 at 12:00 nn. Don’t forget to email us the link before this date and time!
3. Winners will be informed via email reply on the same day. Should you win, please be ready to claim your VIP pass at Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street starting Thursday, July 17, 2014 at 4:00 pm. Unclaimed passes by 12:00 mn on Friday, July 18, 2014 (closing time) will be forfeited. Please check your email!
4. Ten (10) members of the Fully Booked staff will vote on their favorite photos! The photos that get the most votes win the passes. Make your photos and captions as creative as possible! We have 25 passes to award.
5. Photos posted after the Wednesday deadline can still be included in our booth display, but can no longer be qualified for the contest.
6. Entrance for the whole event is free to the public, and guests will be asked to register before entering the museum. Guests with VIP passes do not need to register for the event and can go straight inside!
We’re very excited to see your posts and to spread the bookish love! 🙂
Here are some of our most beautiful books:
Over the past week, fine art and history destination Ayala Museum released an announcement through its social media channels stating, ‘July 19 could be the most inspiring day of your life.’
The teaser enumerated the brands Fully Booked, Uniqlo, Power Mac Center and a lineup of musical acts including Manila Symphony Orchestra and bands under the Terno Recordings label as its event partners for said date.
Already piquing the curiosity of hundreds of its online followers, Ayala Museum finally announces that it will officially launch its new campaign, Inspire Every Day on July 19, 2014.
“Inspire Every Day are words we live by in Ayala Museum”, says Mariles Gustilo, Director of Ayala Museum & Senior Director for Arts & Culture of Ayala Foundation. “Through our programs & facilities, we strive daily to instill our visitors with a sense of wonder, creativity and pride in being Filipino. Inspire Every Day is also a worldview. It is an invitation to inspire others each day, in no matter how small a way, so the world will be a better place.”
Inspire Every Day will be a long-term campaign, which will be integrated in Ayala Museum’s programming and digital communications.
To launch the campaign, admission on July 19 will be free of charge for guests to view the museum’s permanent and ongoing special exhibitions, as well as to booths showcasing the Filipinas Heritage Library’s and Museum Shop’s offerings. Its like-minded partner brands will also set up “inspire stations” to engage guests in creative activities using books, fashion, and technology.
Impromptu musical performances will be held by the following artists throughout the day at various locations within the museum:
Up Dharma Down
Manila Symphony Orchestra (Quintet)
Children of the Pilgrimage
To acquire tickets, guests will be asked to line up at Ayala Museum and register upon arrival on the day of the event. Alternatively, Fully Booked, Uniqlo (Philippines), and Power Mac Center will run a raffle for VIP tickets a few days before the event through their Facebook and Twitter pages. VIP ticketholders do not need to register for the event and will also score freebies, so people are encouraged to follow these partner merchants’ social media accounts to view raffle and redemption mechanics.
Regular and VIP tickets are valid on July 19, 2014 from 9am to 6pm. For more information, email email@example.com or call (632) 759 82 88.
This event is powered by DNX Events Gear.