Life after Beth is a story set in the life of Zach and the sudden death of his girlfriend Beth. But when she miraculously comes back to life, Zach takes advantage of the opportunity to experience all the things he regretted not doing with her before. However, the newly-returned Beth isn’t quite how he remembered her before, as she now has a newfound appetite for human.
What if you wake up one day and find your significant other has become a flesh-eating zombie?
World War Z, Warm Bodies, Zombieland, I Am Legend, The Walking Dead, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Dawn of the Dead, Evil Dead, 30 Days of Night… the list goes on and on for movies (and books!) about the living dead. Each story depicts a different way for humanity to survive (or be destroyed by) a zombie takeover.
How would you apply their “solutions” to Zach’s problem in Life After Beth? Share your thoughts and expertise on zombies and win a pair of tickets to catch the film premiere!
1. Draw inspiration from the different books, movies, and TV shows about zombies, and propose a creative solution for Zach to deal with Beth, the love-of-his-life-turned-soulless-corpse! Comment below with your answer.
2. Keep your answer at 100 words or less.
3. Deadline for entries is on Thursday, August 14, 2014 at 9:00 pm!
4. Please include your full name and email address in your comment, so we know how to get back to you when you win! We will be sending winners emails by 3:00 pm on Friday, August 15, 2014, so make sure you open your inbox after that time to check!
5. Winners will be determined by 10 members of the Fully Booked team. These members will vote on the most creative, most memorable answers you propose! 🙂
6. Eight (8) winners will be awarded two (2) tickets each.
Please take note of the premiere date and venue: 7:00 pm, August 19, 2014, Greenbelt 3 Cinema 2.
You will be able to pick up the tickets in LTD by Fully Booked (formerly Sketchbooks) in the ground floor of Greenbelt 3 on August 19, 2014.
Life After Beth will screen in theaters starting September 3! Visit their page: https://www.facebook.com/LifeAfterBethPhilippines and follow @_echochannels on Twitter and Instagram for details.
UPDATE: Winners have been emailed! Check your mail! 🙂