Write your 2017 story, one page at a time.
Introducing the first of the Fully Booked Planner: Artist Series.
As you plan for the year ahead, we want to provide you with the right balance of form and function, beauty in organization. On the cover of the planner you’ll find an exclusively designed piece from our featured artist, while inside you’ll be greeted by a clean and easily navigable layout, tailored to a reader’s needs.
This year’s featured artist is acclaimed illustrator Yuko Shimizu. Yuko’s style is an intricate mix of traditional Japanese visual art, comic book art, and surrealism. A prolific book cover artist, she has graced titles across different genres, most notably Vertigo’s The Unwritten and Sandman: The Dream Hunters. She has also contributed to various publications such as The New Yorker and Rolling Stones.
Get a free Fully Booked 2017 Planner with a minimum single-receipt purchase of Php3,000. Until supplies last.
- Promo runs from December 5 until supplies last.
- Promo is open to customers who purchase from any Fully Booked branch during the promo period. Every Fully Booked receipt (single) worth a minimum of Php3,000.00 entitles the bearer to one (1) Fully Booked Planner.
- To redeem their Fully Booked Planner, customers must present their original receipt at the cashier/customer service area at the branch where it was issued. Receipts will be signed/stamped “claimed” as proof of redemption.
- The Fully Booked Planner must be claimed during the date of purchase at the branch of issuance.
- Failure to claim the prizes within the redemption period will forfeit the prize in favor of Fully Booked.
- Prizes are transferable but cannot be converted to cash.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 15946 Series of 2016