To keep the U-View experience enjoyable for everyone, please take time to read and follow a few simple rules:
- Children below three (3) years old shall not be admitted.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject a ticket holder for any reason whatsoever.
- Entrance in the venue is on a first-come, first-served basis. Once inside, free seating is allowed.
- Foods and drinks are not allowed inside the venue.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the venue.
- Bringing of firearms, explosives and deadly weapons are strictly prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed inside the theater.
- Cellular phones must be turned off or put on silent mode while inside the theater.
- Video, camera and audio recording of films are prohibited by law.
- Viewers are advised to refrain from making loud noises during the duration of the film.
- Ticket holder(s) who displays improper behavior shall be liable for consequences in accordance to store policy.
- At the end of each screening, ticket holder(s) must exit the venue in a timely manner to allow cleaning by staff before the next scheduled screening.
- Management is not responsible for any loss of personal belongings. However, information about items left and found at the theater is available at the Customer Service.
- In any case of emergency (e.g. fire, earthquake, etc.), line-up and exit the theater in a calm and orderly manner.
Enjoy the show!