Part 2 of the hunt is now ongoing! Details here.
Are you looking for awesome books to add to your to-be-read list? Let bookworm and singer-songwriter Reese Lansangan help you out!
Go on an exciting scavenger hunt as Reese Lansangan’s #ArigatoInternetHunt goes to Fully Booked! Buy any of the books on the Reese Reads list (watch on the video below) at participating Fully Booked branches & get exclusive Reese merch for free, as well as a chance to win the GRAND PRIZE: a copy of her debut album, a limited edition #ArigatoInternetHunt winner’s shirt, a private concert pass for two, and a special Reese tote bag!
All books with a Reese Reads sticker on it are part of the Scavenger Hunt. Look for them in our bookstore shelves (hint: you will find them in their respective sections). Complete mechanics for the Hunt are below.
Let the hunt begin! #ReeseReadsFullyBooked #ArigatoInternetHunt
Watch the video below to find out which books are part of Reese Reads:
- Promo shall run from March 19 to April 02, 2017.
- The promo is open to customers who purchase any book with the Reese Reads sticker on it, in participating Fully Booked branches.
- Participating Fully Booked branches include Bonifacio High Street, Alabang Town Center, Greenhills, UP Town Center, and Rockwell.
- Each purchase has a guaranteed free merchandise from Reese Lansangan.
- There will be a total of five (5) winning “library cards” hidden in the books marked with the Reese Reads stickers.
- One library card entitles one winner to a Reese Lansagan CD, shirt, and totebag, plus a private concert pass for two.
- A customer may only unwrap a book after purchase. Books that have been unwrapped prior to purchase will not be counted.
- Redemption is until sixty (60) days from end of promo period, at the Fully Booked branch where purchase is made. Failure to claim the prizes within the redemption period will forfeit the prize in favor of Fully Booked and with prior approval by DTI.
- To claim the prizes, customers need to present the library card and the purchase receipt of the book to the Customer Service at the Fully Booked branch where the purchase is made.
- Prizes are transferable but cannot be converted to cash.
- Upon purchase, a customer will be asked to have their photo taken with their purchase
- Upon redemption, a customer will be asked to leave the following details with Customer Service: Name, contact details, and signature.
- Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 4167 Series of 2017