In partnership with Make Believe Productions
Being a girl and growing up is awesome. But also hard. The very best books have shown us that.
In The Sisterhood: A Secret Society for Girls, we celebrate the joy and beauty of girlhood by delving into acclaimed literature for adolescent girls and exploring themes of identity, self-esteem, friendship, love and romance, spirituality, and coming of age. The secret society will allow girls to cultivate a love of reading, a deeper understanding and appreciation of themselves, camaraderie and compassion for others, and creative self-expression through art, music, movement, drama, and writing activities to enrich the experience of the selected books.
- Schedule: Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Dates: April 22, 29 and May 13, 20, 27 and June 3, 2017
- Age Range: 10 years old – 14 years old
- Fees for Complete Program Students: P 6,000.00
- Fees for Walk-in Students: P 1,500/session
- Complete program fee inclusive of the books to be covered
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Are You There God? It’s Me Margaret by Judy Blume
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
- Stargirl by Leo Spinelli
Enroll now! Call 576-4300 or email email@example.com.