The 39th Manila International Book Fair is a 5-day celebration for all bookworms, and as a thank you, we’ve got a special book treat for all you book-loving folks! Here’s your chance to win one (1) of twenty-six (26) curated book sets from Fully Booked and our friends from Simon & Schuster, HarperCollins International, and Lonely Planet.
- Promo runs from September 12-16, 2018.
- Promo is open to customers who purchase from the Fully Booked booth during the 39th Manila International Book Fair held at the SMX Convention Center.
- Every single-receipt transaction of Php1,000.00 from the Fully Booked booth from September 12-16, 2018, entitles the customer to one (1) online raffle ticket for a chance to win one (1) of the following, with twenty-six (26) winners in total:
- Book Set from Simon & Schuster (10 sets up for grabs)
- Book Set from Harper Collins (6 sets up for grabs)
- Book Set from Lonely Planet (10 sets up for grabs)
- Customers must completely fill out details below. Entries with incomplete information provided will be considered invalid and ineligible to win.
- Deadline of submission of online raffle entries is on Sunday, September 16, 2018 at 11:59PM.
- The electronic raffle draw will take place on Friday, September 21, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. in Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street, Taguig, with the presence of a DTI representative.
- A customer may only win once. Winners will be notified via telephone, mobile number and e-mail.
- Prizes must be claimed at Fully Booked B6, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, within sixty (60) days from receipt of registered notice. To claim the prize, winners must present the winning Official Receipt, one (1) valid ID and the registered notice.
- The 20% tax for prizes shall be paid by Fully Booked.
- Failure to claim the prizes within the redemption period will forfeit the prize in favor of Fully Booked and with prior approval by DTI.
- Prizes are transferable but cannot be converted to cash.
- Employees of Fully Booked, its sponsors, agencies, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity and affinity, are disqualified from joining the promo.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 15897. Series of 2018.
All personal information collected in this form will be used to contact the winners and validate entries. Disclosed information will be kept private and only winners and their details will be shared with DTI for validation and monitoring purposes. Furthermore, after 60 days from the promo period, information from non-winners will be deleted from our database.
For more information on the Data Protection Policy of Fully Booked, you may visit www.fullybookedonline.com/privacy-policy.