The 40th Manila International Book Fair is a 5-day celebration for all bookworms, and as a thank you, we’ve got a special book treat for all you book-loving folks! Here’s your chance to win one (1) of thirty (30) book bundles from Fully Booked and our friends from HarperCollins International and Lonely Planet.
- Promo runs from September 11-15, 2019.
- Promo is open to customers who purchase from the Fully Booked booth during the 40th Manila International Book Fair held at the SMX Convention Center.
- Every single-receipt transaction of Php1,000.00 from the Fully Booked booth from September 11-15, 2019, entitles the customer to one (1) online raffle ticket for a chance to win one (1) of the following, with thirty (30) winners in total:
- HarperCollins No Shelf Control Young Adult Set (10 sets up for grabs)
- Lonely Planet Travel Book Set (10 sets up for grabs)
- HarperCollins MinaLima Book and Poster Set (10 sets up for grabs)
- Customers must completely fill out details in the provided website URL at the bottom of their Official Receipt.
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Official Receipt Number
- Amount in Official Receipt
- Official Receipt date
- Attachment of Official Receipt
Entries with incomplete information provided will be considered invalid and ineligible to win.
- Deadline of submission of online raffle entries is on Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 11:59PM
- The electronic raffle draw will take place on Friday, September 20, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. in Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street, Taguig, in the presence of a DTI representative.
- A customer may only win once. Winners will be notified via telephone, mobile number and e-mail.
- Prizes must be claimed at Fully Booked B6, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, within sixty (60) days from receipt of registered notice.
To claim the prize, winners must present the winning Official Receipt, one (1) valid ID and the registered notice.
- The 20% tax for prizes shall be paid by Fully Booked.
- Failure to claim the prizes within the redemption period will forfeit the prize in favor of Fully Booked and with prior approval by DTI.
- Prizes are transferable but cannot be converted to cash.
- Employees of Fully Booked, its sponsors, agencies, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity and affinity, are disqualified from joining the promo.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 14454. Series of 2019